Neko

New Sections

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Share | 

New Sections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tato
Admin

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: New Sections   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Heyyy there,It's you favorite admin,Tato!Just wanted to stop in and say 3 things.
1.Since I'm on break now,I'll be alot more active.No school 'till next year!YEAH!!

2.I added a new section called The Free Lands.Any animal is allowed there.Even humans!You can do literally anything here.Maybe even find a deamon or a bond.Force breeding IS allowed there.If you have any ideas about any new sections to add,just reply here or PM me!

3.The main sign contest is making me reallllly mad,because it's a big tie...reply to that topic with a new set of votes.Maybe that'll even out the scores...?
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

PostSubject: Re: New Sections   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm

aye aye, Captain! *salutes, then runs off for another slice of pizza*
Back to top Go down

New Sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: